The technology of recycling mixed polymer ‘zero-residue’ waste has no analogues in the world. The international application confirms the uniqueness of the technology, under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) of the World Intellectual Property Organisation.
State registration date – May 21, 2020.
European patent registration
Recycling materials test reports
1. Fuel materials
The alternative multifunctional additive of the ‘Force Ecology’ series for FEP-710 gasoline fuel.
The alternative multifunctional additive of the ‘Force Ecology’ series for diesel fuel FED-795.
The impact of emissions on regional ecology
1. Protocol for measuring emissions released into the atmosphere
The measurements were carried out by the State Autonomous Institution of Crimea at the Center for Laboratory Analysis and Technical Measurements eco-analytical laboratory. No emissions of sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere after the thermal destruction of plastic waste were found. This is confirmed by the results of the measurement protocol, which indicates the absence of sulfur in the fuel obtained after processing.
2. Sanitary and epidemiological conclusion
The analysis was carried out by the federal budgetary healthcare institution, The Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology of the Krasnodar Territory. The draft standards for maximum permissible emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere of Ikhlyas LLC complies, with the state sanitary and epidemiological rules and hygienic standards, according to expert opinion:
- Sanitary and Epidemiological Rules 220.127.116.112-01 ‘Hygienic requirements for ensuring the quality of atmospheric air in populated areas’.
- GN 18.104.22.1688-03 ‘Maximum permissible concentration of pollutants in the air of populated areas’.
- GN 22.214.171.1249-07 ‘Approximate safe levels of exposure to pollutants in the air of populated areas’.